When is the last time you had an unjudged honest conversation. Isn't this quite underrated while abstract words like love, affection , peace of mind take the limelight..!

Here are some lines..


Can we have a small chat

Beyond the shallow

Scared like hell though

You know me inside out

I can't sugar coat


The way I paint gray

The blackness of aggression

The darkness of possessiveness 

And present to the world

You rob me off that for sure


We have aged quite a bit

From reflecting innocence

To maturity to experience

Balancing the societal oughts so far


I bare my soul here

And smile for I know

I won't be judged for what I am

For my deep unconscious hoards


Then my language and thoughts

Wear the usual camouflage 

Tightening it with a cheerful knot

As I step aside from the mirror

And walk out of the door

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Campus

Black Coffee

broken beauty!