This made my day


Do you feel some kind of attachment to your gall bladder ? Or have you even thought about it?
I never did too. But suddenly when the doctor said yesterday that my gall bladder needs to be removed, I have apparently been experiencing a kind of separation anxiety..thinking of ways to not let it go. On top of it when I asked the doc how this surgery was going to effect me in future..he says " Nothing"..I asked him if I coud continue eating pizza.." why not, sure!"was the reply..This confused a non medical person me further. I enquired, " Is this a redundant organ?"...he took out a rough page and a pen and explained the importance of GB along with its functioning in detail highlighting its importance. 

I gained no idea about why GB is sitting where it is..right next to my heart..manufacturing stones..pursuing civil or chemical engg 🤔
But I am already missing it 😜 

Lol, but that's not what made my day but this did.👇 Trending #1 kindle poetry releases.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Campus

Black Coffee

Messy Homes